My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1) by Amanda Hocking

"Teenager Alice Bonham's life feels crazy after she meets Jack. With his fondness for pink Chuck Taylors and New Wave, he's unlike anyone she knows. Then she meets his brother, Peter. Even though he can't stand the sight of her, she's drawn to him. Falling for two guys isn't even the worst of her problems. Jack and Peter are vampires, and Alice finds herself caught between love and her own blood"

I got to admit, the first few pages kind of lost my interest and I wasn't too into the book, as the book proceeds though, some more unique things happen and I start to enjoy it more. Although I found it kind of a repeat of Vampire Diaries and Twilight, so I wasn't quite a fan of this book...a bit too redundant for me. The plot wasn't very intriguing and I had high expectations for this novel because seeing that Amanda Hocking creates such incredibly amusing books to me, how could this one be the opposite of those? Overall, I wouldn't really recommend this book because it just wasn't for me...maybe for others that enjoy Twilight and/or Vampire Diaries. :) Wasn't worth my time...so I'd rate it a 3.5/5?


No comments:

Post a Comment