Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott

 

 

"The story of my life can be told in silver; in chocolate mill, serving spoons, and service for twelve. The story of my life has nothing to do with me. The story of my life is things. Things that aren't mine, that won't ever be mine. It's all I've ever know. I wish it wasn't."


This book was like the highlight of my summer. It was happy and fun, but at the same time it had depth, and passion. This is one of my favourite Elizabeth Scott books. The writing is amazing, its like your reading a song almost. Although this book is a little different from your average teenage novel. Its about a girl who is secluded from a normal teenage life, because her and her mom travel around the world as professional thieves. It honestly is a really cool idea for a book. The main character Dani is a surprisingly likable character, her mom on the other hand was just plain selfish. I think that Dani being able to handle her mom was why I really liked her character. She was strong, and determined. Generally "Stealing Heaven"  is a good read, that tells a real story.

No comments:

Post a Comment