Geek Magnet by Kieran Scott

This book is about a girl, KJ Miller, who is followed by geeks all the time. Another main character is Tama Gold, she befriends KJ at drama practice, although KJ doesn't know that Tama's just using her to get a lead in the school play. Tama helps KJ make the geeks go away. The book was pretty funny, there were some flaws here and there, but every book needs one. The things that I enjoyed most about this book was that it was hilarious, I would literally laugh at all the conversations KJ had with the geeks. I loved the main character, its hard to enjoy the book when you hate the main character. Lastly I found the plot to be told at a good pace, with good writing and nice details. I recommend this book for anyone who's just ready for a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment