Books I read (and re-read) this summer :D

This is a list of all the books I have read (and re-read) this summer! I was inspired by Juliette, who did a list similar to this one yesterday. Next to each title I have included a rating: bad, okay, good or amazing. The list is in no particular order.

1. Gone - Michael Grant; amazing
2. Hunger - Michael Grant; good
3. Plague - Michael Grant; good
4. Lies - Michael Grant; good
5. Fear - Michael Grant; amazing
6. Unearthly - Cynthia Hand; amazing
7. BZRK - Michael Grant; bad
8. Evermore - Alyson Noel; bad
9. Blue Moon - Alyson Noel; okay
10. Crossed - Ally Condie; good
11. Matched - Ally Condie; good
12. Halo - Alexandra Adornetto; bad
13. Hades - Alexandra Adornetto; bad
14. Heaven - Alexandra Adornetto; bad
15. The Book Thief - Marcus Zusak; amazing
16. Tom Sawyer - Mark Twain; good
17. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire; amazing
18. Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare; amazing
19. Fire - Kristin Cashore; okay
20. Bitterblue - Kristin Cashore; okay
21. Forever - Maggie Stiefvater; amazing
22. Silence - Becca Fitzpatrick; bad
23. Fallen - Lauren Kate; bad
24. Torment - Lauren Kate; bad
25. Passion - Lauren Kate; okay
26. Divergent - Veronica Roth; good
27. Glow - Amy Kathleen Ryan; okay
28. The Power of Six - Pittacus Lore; good
29. Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare; amazing
30. Uncommon Criminals - Ally Carter; good
31. Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer; bad
32. The Gift - James Patterson; okay
33. City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare; amazing
34. Just One Wish - Janette Rallison; good
35. The Calling - Kelley Armstrong; amazing
36. Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver; amazing
37. Eighth Grade Bites - Heather Brewer; okay
38. Ninth Grade Slays - Heather Brewer; okay
39. Spell Bound - Rachel Hawkins; amazing

I've probably forgotten some, but I think that list is pretty accurate. I want other people's lists/ratings :D What books did you guys read this summer?

7 comments:

  1. I love how you included a comment about each book! Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks :D I wanted people to have at least a vague idea of how good the book was so that they could decide which ones out of my list they might want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy. That's a lot of books. You should probably read one more though to make it a solid 40. XD

    Now I am curious. Favorite out of all of them? Worst out of all of them? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard questions! I think my favorite would have to be Fear by Michael Grant. Although I really liked Clockwork Angel and Before I Fall too. The worst is Halo by Adornetto. Oh god if you've read it you will understand how bad it is. It was racist too.. -.- I didn't want to talk much about it in my review but it was obviously geared towards white people.

      Delete
    2. LOL I'm reading the scorch trials now so maybe I'll add it to the list :P

      Delete
    3. I can't believe you read all three of the 'Halo' books. Why would you WANT to keep reading such awfulness? I know if I hate a book (Evermore. :"D) or really, even think I think it's mediocre, I just stop.

      -looks over list again- I agree with the majority of the books on here except, Kristin Cashore books were okay?! Blasphemous!!!!

      Delete
  4. Haha good question, I was wondering the same thing!

    ReplyDelete