The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen





Well, I gotta say I expected a light, hopefully somewhat amusing read, although what I got instead was a deep, passionate story, that I couldn't put down from the moment I picked it up to the moment I put it down. I felt so much for the main character, Macy, witnessing her Father's death, the one person in her family, who truly understood her. Macy always feels small and unimportant, trying to be the perfect poster child. Although it changes when she starts work at a catering company. I really loved how Dessen portrayed the relationships Macy had with people so well, they felt so real. A lot of people say "Someone Like You" and "Just Listen" are the best Dessen books, but I personally think this one is. Sarah Dessen really knows how to pull at your heartstring. I loved this book and I know anyone else who reads it, will love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment