The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins




OK, I know everyone in the world, over the age of 9, have read this book. So why even tell you the summary, we all know what happens, and well we all know its an amazing book. I just felt the need to review it. I've now read it about 4 times. It just never gets old. If your a Hunger Games fan you know what I mean. I read this book in a swoon, compulsively. It was an amazing reading experience, that sucked at times because its basically impossible to put down. It's the kind of book where you read into the night nervously looking at the clock as it passes 1 o'clock, then 2'o'clock knowing full well you'll have to leave for work in 6 hours. That honestly is the only reason why I hated the book, because it was impossible to put down. If that's the only thing I hate about the book, then that must make the book amazing. If your one of those very few that haven't read this yet, then you really haven't lived your life yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment