Fear - Michael Grant

DNF...yet. I was RIGHT there. Twenty (ebook) pages from the end. And then my kindlefire died. And I left the charger at a friends house. Great. Just fantastic. Sorry angelaf and bendavis. You proly opened this expecting a long review and got this.. I just had to post because I'm pretty mad right now. The actual review is coming soon. I'm going to drive over get the charger, read the book, and edit this review. I would start writing it now, but I can't form a coherent thought right now because I don't know whether Brianna's gonna end up dead or whether Diana's baby is going to end up killing everyone. And I freaking hate the gaigaphage. >:(

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!! I was beginning to think you forgot about it :) Can't wait to read the review. And of course, you liked Fear far more than the rest of the series... right? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha nahh ofc not- I was just pretty busy! LOOL you'll see :P

    ReplyDelete