Supernaturally by Kierstan White

Supernaturally by Kierstan White is the second novel in the series Paranormalacy.  Supernaturally begins immediately after the finish of Paranormalacy where the main character who lacks a full soul herself has chosen to live a normal life rather then continue to be IPCA (International Paranormal Containment Agency)'s greatest asset.  Though she's chosen a life that doesn't include IPCA, she begins to find herself wanting to work for them again.  Though as one disastrous mission leads to another she finds herself becoming more and more entwined with the faeries she tried so hard to stay away from.

I really enjoied this book, I like the way the author writes as if we're actually in the protagonist's head hearing her thoughts.  I find that kind of writing style isn't typically paired with paranormal fiction thus setting this series just slightly apart from the others.  Though it may be a biased opinion on my part do to my total adoration of any novel that includes the fey and their courts, I would give this novel a 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment