Spell Bound - Rachel Hawkins

Spellbound was just as amazing as all the other books in the Hex Hall series. I was waiting ages for this book to come out, and I was not disappointed. Hawkins left us with a thrilling cliffhanger at the end of Demonglass, and this book carries through perfectly. All the confusion is cleared up and a new storyline is revealed. Sophie continues to be a fun, strong protagonist. I always liked her as a protagonist and (although I’m not a demon) I find her easy to relate to. Her sarcasm and wit add a hilarious fun mood to the book and works well with the intense plot. Speaking of the plot- I loved it! There are plenty of twists and turns to keep readers interested and the ideas are quite unique. Spell Bound was amazing!

3 comments:

  1. I am currently reading Spell Bound and I am planning to finish it today!
    Do you think hat there will be a third novel? Some say that this is a trilogy, but I do not want this series to end. I hate it when amazing series end. To be honest, I adore the Hex Hall series more that I liked the Hunger Games series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have never known about this series if it wasn't for your Hex Hall review! Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  2. Spell Bound is the third in the series (demonglass is the second). I'm not sure if there will be a fourth novel, but I doubt it since the ending was so finite. No problem :) That's what I love about this site - you get introduced to so many new series.

    ReplyDelete