The Runaway (Fear Street #41) by R.L. Stine

"Runaway Felicia settled on Shadyside because nobody there would know about her dark powers. For once, she could be a normal girl. But someone found out about the awful things her powers made her do. Felicia doesn't want to run away again. But if she stays, she might lose control. And then people would start to die."

I admire RL Stine's creative way of writing and I, myself, love to read horror and mystery novels. I would totally recommend it to people that are similar to me and love those types of genres because this story line would catch your attention, especially with the little twist at the ending. I thought it was pretty clever and ingenious, which was completely unpredictable. I kind of thought that Felicia took her powers for granted and accidentally even killed her friends without meaning to... :/ Rating: 9/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment