Pants on Fire - Meg Cabot ahaha :D

Liar liar pants on fire :) Very creative title. That was probably the best part of the book... Meg Cabot NEEDS to widen her range. Hot girl cheats on her hot boyfriend with another hot guy. The end. You know the plot is going to be bad when it can be summarized in a sentence...

Katie drove me insane. Her mindset: Oh no, I am dating 5 sexy guys at once! My life sucks! Ughh. Come on, please give me a protagonist I actually like. Making the main character a cheater? Not a great idea, Cabot! The plot was just so shallow and empty, I couldn't like the book even if I tried. This one wasn't even up to Meg Cabot standards. The writing was good (as always) but the plot messed it up so bad. I would not recommend this to anyone! 2/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment