Despicable Me (Movie)

Agnes: Pretty please?
Gru: The physical appearance of the please makes no difference

Gru is the main protagonist in this film. Gru's self-esteem is wounded when his rival-Vector, steals the Great pyramid of Giza and makes all the other super-villians "look lame".  Along with Dr. Nefario (his partner) and little yellow minions, they plan to "steal the moon" by shrinking it to make themselves look better , but things take an unexpected turn when Gru adopts 3 young girls, Agnes, Edith and Margo to beat his rival by making them sell cookies at his house. Later on, Dr. Nefario decides to send the girls back because they take Gru's concentration of things but Gru finds himself dearly attached to them.

I would recommend this movie to anyone of any age because it is a hilarious movie. The rating i would give this movie is 10/10.

The sequel to this movie will be released in 2013.
Agnes
Gru

Edith


Margo

5 comments:

  1. I never actually watched this movie, but everyone says that its really funny! I want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness..this is one of the cutest movies i've ever seen <3<3<3<3 i love the gru family :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yeah I think I should watch it...random but do they have a book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont really think they have a book...... u can try finding one though.....

      Delete
  4. oh haha I don't think they do either. :P

    ReplyDelete