Chicken Soup for the Soul: Loving our Dogs

Amazon Summary:

We are all crazy about our dogs and can't read enough about them. Readers will revel in this collection of heartwarming, amusing, inspirational, and occasionally tearful stories about our best friends and faithful companions - our dogs.

These true stories will make you appreciate your own dogs and see them with a new eye. Some of these stories describe amazing contributions made by dogs and highlight their intelligence and intuitive abilities. Many will make you laugh or cry. They will all renew your admiration for your canine companions.


This was one of the best Chicken Soup books I have  ever read. I've already read it to all my friends and family and they all had the same response as I did. I would recommend this book to anyone who doesn't become tearful easily and enjoys some humourous stories. I would give this Chicken Soup book a 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment