Hop (Movie)

Around last Easter, a movie called Hop was released. The main character in this movie is a young rabbit named E.B who lives on Easter Island and does not want to follow in the footsteps of his father, Mr.Bunny, and become the next Easter Bunny. Intimidated by the calling demands, E.B runs away to Hollywood to follow his dream of becoming a drummer. Meanwhile on Easter Island, Mr.Bunny sends his three ninja guards in search of his son who is nowhere to be found. While all this is happening, 2 Easter chicks, Carlos and Phil, plot a coup d'etat against Mr.Bunny so they can take over the Easter Organization. 



A lot of my friends said that this movie was great but the truth is that I didn't really find this movie as good as I'd hoped it would be. Because of this reaction I had, I am not very sure who I would recommend this movie to besides anyone who enjoys fantasy. I would give this film a 7.5/10. Of course, you may not have the same type of response I had.



The Pink Berets

No comments:

Post a Comment