The Baby-Sitter II (Point Horror) by R.L. Stine

"Jenny's last baby-sitting job nearly killed her. But she's a survivor and she's over it. She's even got a new baby-sitting job. Then the phone rings. When she answers, she hears a familiar voice--a voice from the grave."
Mysterious and suspenseful page turning book. I would totally recommend to those that don't mind horror  and I would definitely rate this book a five star. 5/5! I love all of R.L Stine's novels just because they are so unique and esoteric and brings chills down my back. The twists at the end of the stories are so unpredictable and ahh, it's just so amusing to read his novels! This one was one of my favorites for sure just because it was so creepy, but so exciting and thrilling! 

2 comments:

  1. Have you read the Babysitter 3?? It's even better :) You'll never guess who the father is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. THERES THE BABYSITTER 3?? I AM FOR SURE READING IT.

    ReplyDelete