Stoner and Spaz

GREAT BOOK ! I would say this book is a quick read because I am a slow reader and I managed to finish it within a day ! :P This novel shows how friendship builds between the protagonist, Ben, who is suffering with a disability, and Colleen, who is a drug addict. Ben is constantly trying to prevent Colleen from doing drugs and they slowly fall in love, even though they are almost complete opposites. This book really caught my attention because it was really realistic and the characters had real emotions, many people can also relate to Ben and Colleen and I would recommend this book to ages 13 and up. Why not give it a try ? :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This novel seems to have a great plot! I hope to give this book a try, great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks, yeah you should really give it a try !

    ReplyDelete