Delirium - Lauren Oliver

LOVED IT!! I would rate it 84910872347238975918 out of 10. I truly believe that if you have not read this book, you have not experienced life. Delirium unique in a special way. It is a dystopian love story unlike any romance or dystopian book I have ever read before. Lauren Oliver is a talented, talented writer who can capture an audience of any age within the first page. Her style of writing is beautiful, and allows one to picture the moment perfectly. The plot itself is enough to make me love it - a girl is trapped in her town, controlled by the harsh laws of the future which state that love is a disease and should be prevented at all costs. So, of course, she falls in love with a hot, sweet, amazing guy. And, of course, they get caught by the town. I won't give away the ending, but I will say it was unexpected and left me in tears. A must read!!

11 comments:

  1. Transcendent review! This novel seems great. You have persuaded me to read Delirium, I can hardly wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha summerstar, I am impressed by your linguistic capabilities :) I just googled "transcendent". Thanks so much! I'm so happy that my review prompted you to read the book; it is by far my favorite book ever! You will definitely enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm glad that you write amazing reviews! :)

      Delete
  4. It looks like your comment was removed time reader. Was there a technical problem or did you delete it yourself? Either way, comment again :) I'd love to hear what others think about this book or my review! Have you read Delirium?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. LOL oh yeah I made some grammatical mistakes in that comment :/ I just wanted to say that I learned a lot of new vocabulary just be reading your reviews !

      Delete
    2. Oh, okay :) That's great! I've learned a lot from reading your reviews as well!

      Delete