Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

“I want to know how to make this girl laugh. I want to know what makes her cry. I want to know what it feels like to have her look at me as if I’m her knight in shinning armor.”- Alex, Perfect Chemistry.

This book really captured my interest from the first sentence, and I couldn't stop reading it. I finished the book in 2 days and found myself hungry for more! This story takes you inside the lives of 2 completely different people; Alex and Brittany. Brittany is high class, rich and beautiful. Alex lives in the ghetto, is in a gang and is dangerous. But opposites attract, right? What was first a bet turned into something real. The way Simone Elkeles wrote this book made you believe you were Alex/Brittany, and made you believe they were real people. The way she wrote it, having both of their point of views just made you understand the book better and it made it seem more interesting. The topic she chose to write on was a bit overplayed; high school love, 2 different people who end up liking each other, etc, but there are twists in the story you will surely not expect! I would give this book a 9.5/10, and definetlely recommend this book for any girls looking for a good romance story, and even guys because it's not too girly/ mushy!

No comments:

Post a Comment