'The book "outsiders" was definitely one of the most amazing books I have read. This novel portrays great friendship and brotherhood and it made me tear up at some parts. I would recommend this book to both boys and girls because it appeals to both genders and at any age. It teaches you how not to discriminate others and be who you are, whether you are poor or rich or maybe you don't belong. The main characters are Ponyboy and Johnny; this novel shows how the greasers and the socs are both human and should be treated equally with the same rights. I wonder if people are treated like this back then...

12 comments:

  1. I love The Outsiders! I found this book very inspiring and meaningful. :) I agree with the message this book teaches and I enjoyed reading about the different personalities of each character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed ! My favorite character was Johnny, how about you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah Probably Ponyboy because of his integrity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's my second, though Sodapop seems so chill and easy to talk to !

    ReplyDelete
  5. and Darry seems really protective, it's good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haahah I was thinking the same!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although Sodapop seems to be too relaxed at times, I came to realize he was the glue helping Darry and Ponyboy stick together as a family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha yeahh ! Even though he was a drop out, I still think that he is very understanding and would do well if he kept trying !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review! I'm ashamed to admit it but I cried A LOT while reading this book :P Surprisingly, not when Johnny died. I cried when Dally died. I think it was partially because I wasn't expecting it and partially because I had faith that he would turn out to be a great guy in the end. It just goes to show the power of the writing. Amazing story.

    ReplyDelete