The Secret War - Matt Myklusch

The Secret War is the second book in the Imagine Nation series. The series is about Jack Blank, a boy who was raised in an orphanage, and has no idea who his parents are. Jack loves comic books and dreams of a fantasy world where he isn't the outcast, but the hero. His dreams comes true when he's taken to Imagine Nation, a magical world filled with heroes of all sorts. In this book, the Rustov are threatening again, meaning the deadline for Jack's "secret project" is approaching rapidly. And this is one deadline the Imagine Nation can't afford to miss.
I loved this book! It was an amazing book, and it never failed to surprise me. The book is filled with suspense, adventure, and everything I look for in a book. I would recommended this for anyone looking for a good book, but I would suggest reading the first book (The Accidental Hero) or else it would be really confusing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment