Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan


         Percy met a new friend named Tyson, and suddenly his school is attacked by Lasistrygoian Giants. Annabeth manages to save them in time, but minutes are left before the school gym is ruined. Annabeth doesn’t really like Tyson and when Percy finds out that Thalia’s tree has been poisoned and the camp’s magic borders are weekend. Tyson find’s out that he is baby Cyclops and son of Poseidon and half brother of Percy. They all go on a quest that is not assigned to them and find the Golden Fleece.

I personally like this book, but I don’t think it has the greatest plot. I give this  book 7/10. 

I can't wait to see the movie, that is coming out in 2013, I wonder what they'll do about Thalia's Tree, since they didn't mention it in the first movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment