The Library Card by Jerry Spinelli



"Mongoose, Brenda, Sonseray, and April have nothing in common...until a mysterious blue card appears as if by magic and begins to change each of their lives. None of them guesses it at first, but that strange blue card will be their ticket to the past--and to a future that they never imagined. In stories that range from humorous to heartbreaking, Newbery-award-winner Jerry Spinelli reveals the amazing possibilities lurking behind library doors." 

Another one of Jerry Spinelli's funny, impressive books! I think I read it in grade 3 :/ but this book totally popped into my mind randomly, so I just had to write a quick review on it. From what I remember, I would rate this book a 8/10. Some of my friends didn't quite enjoy it while some thought it was beyond amazing! I was one of the ones that appreciated it. I love how Jerry Spinelli's novels aren't too long, but aren't too short which made me check out the book in the first place. Good read, give it a shot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment