Sunburn by RL Stine


 

"The perfect suntan. Soaking up the rays. Fun on the beach. That's what Claudia Walker had in mind when she accepted her friend Marla's invitation to spend the weekend at her cliffside beach house. Little did she know that horrible accidents--fatal accidents--would occur on the beach and in the house. But they're not "accidents". Someone's out to get them!"

This is a light, horrific read, fantastic! I wouldn't say this is one of his scariest book, but like each one, there's something to it that makes it unique! I would recommend to those readers out there that want a mystery/horror genre story, but not a lot of horror to read it! Rating: 9/10 ! Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I have read every book in this series! All 20 something of them :) They are really freaky - I'm not much of a horror person so I didn't like them that much. Too much gore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah but they're so good that you just can't stop reading!

    ReplyDelete