Entwined by Heather Dixon

The book that I have just finished reading is called Entwined, written by Heather Dixon. I say, this book is filled with magic itself! Heather spins a wonderful tale full of Magic and romance. Frankly speaking, I am not a fan of romance but this book had just the right amount of it. Not too little, not too much! I was engaged in the first chapter, there were cliffhangers, puzzles but overall it was quite predictable...I would definitely recommend this book to Teens who are looking for books with action, adventure, mystery, magic and romance. It is a great read, and the words aren't that hard at all. I am quite upset that I finished it in one and a half days. I was hoping to take longer to finish it so that I could savor word by word. But alas, I get far too engaged in novels for that...

This book reminds me of this old children's story about the twelve dancing princesses who danced to a far away land so that they could forget about their lessons and problems for a night. But of course this book had a little twist to it. I wish I could tell you more about the book but I dont want to spoil it for you... I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment