The Daughters: Break The Rules by Joanna Philbin

Review: OK Carina messes up, big time, when she leaks some negative information about her billionaire father to the press. Her father is furious, so he cuts her off. So she went from being a billionaire to a normal girl in just a couple seconds. I think this might have been my favorite daughter book, mainly because of Carina's transformation. She went from being sort of a stuck-up tomboy, to a girl that focuses more on others, and learns to appreciate the non-glamorous things in life. So I think Carina getting cut-off was the best thing to happen to her. This book, as I said might be my favorite daughters book. It was just like the others but I just generally enjoyed reading it more. There's really not any else to say, you should just read the book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment