SRCParty - ONE WEEK TO GO!!!

So, there is now one week left until our party, and so there are some things that need nailing down.
1. Who's coming? (a ballpark number is nice to have for those bringing food, setting up prizes, etc.)
2. Is everyone ok to start at 6:30? Should it be earlier? Later?
3. What's everyone bringing? (everyone should bring something to eat/drink (and everyone should bring something different))
4. In terms of activities, do we just follow last year's pattern (given in my previous post about the party) or do we want to do something different (if so, what?)?

So, the date, time and location we have set for it as of now are:
Friday, August 16th
6:30 PM - closing (9:30 PM)
Brighouse Library - Children's Program Room

See you then!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I will be coming!
    2. 6:30 sounds perfect
    3. I'll bring the same bacon and egg pastries I brought last year.
    4. Last years pattern I guess, unless we come up with something else.

    ReplyDelete