Perfect (Pretty Little Liars #3) by Sara Shepard



"In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.
Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.
Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or else!"

'A' keeps the story going with more suspense and a whole new thrilling plot. The Pretty Little Liars series never disappoints me, well rarely... :P and this one certainly hasn't! It is exactly what the title is, this book was PERFECT. I envy Sara Shepard's talented and adroit writing that I wish I could match up to one day. She describes each character's thoughts and feelings so well that you can totally understand how they all feel and what is really happening from their point of views. As always, the girls are again, being bothered by their miserable past. I liked the drama and the action!  Maybe it was just me, but this time, the book was unpredictable which made it way more captivating and appealing. It totally engrossed me and I would rate it a 10/10. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment