Most Ridiculous Book List

Containing brilliant, little treasures like the "Gangsta Rap Coloring Book" and "Natural Bust Enlargement with Total Mind Power", these books are PERFECT for anyone searching for that deep, thought-provoking piece of work you've wanted all summer.

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/9738.Most_absolutely_ridiculous_book#231058

BONUS! For all you Twilight fans out there.
"Twilight, True Love and You: Seven Secret Steps to Finding your Edward or Jacob"

If you're not convinced it's legit - guess what, it was written by a psychologist.
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10913101-twilight-true-love-and-you

I am so amused by this right now. But I weep for humanity all the same.
Final Comments:

NO

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOL. Hilarious :D How do you even find this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first list I found on a tumblr page from awhile back. I was so thoroughly amused. You have no idea.

      As for the Twilight thing, I found it as I was looking through Kat Kennedy's and Stephanie Sinclair's reviews (I just finished Girl of Nightmares a couple days ago and I knew they both read Anna Dressed in Blood, so I wanted to see if they each reviewed the sequel. They did. Completely hilarious. I was going to post their reviews up on here, but my computer crashed. XD).

      All I can say is, "The lord is testing me."

      Delete